The 39 North innovation district is filled with professionals from all industries – and Venture Cafe @39 North brings them all together. This free event facilitates serendipitous collisions that drive creativity, foster collaboration and stimulate investment in innovation. Innovation isn’t just for startups – it can be found in education, the arts, government services, healthcare, advanced manufacturing, social enterprise, and many other sectors.
Some recent session topics include:
- How to (and Not to) Launch and Pitch a Startup | Lee Labs
- Improv Games for Entrepreneurs | WellBeings, LLC
- Intro to Business Brokerage in STL | St. Louis Group Business Brokers
- Programs and resources for tech startups | ITEN
- Hands-on training for early-stage business | Square one by The Center for Emerging Technologies
- Support for Black & Latinx businesses | WEPOWER
Venture Cafe @ 39 North gatherings are held from 5 PM to 7 PM on the third Tuesday of every month at the Danforth Plant Science Center. If you haven’t yet attended, we invite you to check it out! If you have, we look forward to seeing you again.
“The number of connections we made at Venture Cafe @39N was unlike anything we have back home.” – Latin American visitors